Gần đây rất nhiều học sinh khi nộp hồ sơ visa xin du học Anh Quốc được cán bộ di trú Anh hẹn phỏng vấn qua online tại nhà hoặc tại các Văn phòng VFS thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, hay Hà Nội, hoặc Đà Nẵng. Nếu các bạn làm hồ sơ qua các Công ty Tư vấn Du học thì được luyện trước các câu trả lời hoặc hướng dẫn các các trả lời. Nhưng các bạn tự làm hồ sơ thì nên chuẩn bị kĩ các thông tin trước khi phỏng vấn visa du học Anh Quốc để tỷ lệ visa được tối ưu nhất.
KNT Education tổng hợp các câu hỏi mà gần đây một số học sinh được phỏng vấn, hy vọng góp phần hướng dẫn các bạn tự làm hồ sơ xin visa du học Anh một phần tự tin trước khi đi phỏng vấn.
Các câu hỏi phỏng vấn visa du học Anh mới nhất
1 – Why do you want to study in the UK? (A credible student should be able to explain why they believe this degree will help them achieve their future career goals and why the UK is particularly suitable for them.)
2 – Did you consider any other countries? What are the benefits of studying in the UK compared to your home country or USA/Canada/Australia etc.? (Example: course cost, course duration, and distance from your home country)
3 – Why not stay in your country to study, if the course is available there?
4 – Why do you think it is worthwhile for you to study in the UK considering the high cost?
5 – What is the name of the University and which campus will you be studying on?
6 – Where is your campus located? (A credible student needs to demonstrate that they have conducted in-depth research about their study destination, where it is located in the UK, and what they can do there in their free time including information about any sights or places they can visit.) How far is it from London to Leeds?
7 – When did you apply to the university? When did you get the offer? When did you get CAS? When did you make the deposit?
8 – Why did you choose this University? (A credible student needs to be able to state several specific rankings of the university and where they found that information from, as well as have information about the facilities and why this institution is particularly suitable for you.)
- Ví dụ: Leeds Beckett University – LBU is based in Leeds which is the second largest city for economy outside of London. – Leeds has over 60,000 students creating a dynamic & vibrant lifestyle
- LBU is very popular with Vietnamese students for practical study & excellent student support (referred by LBU alumni)
- LBU is a modern University investing in high-tech facilities for a learning environment (recent 125 mil pounds for 2 new buildings)
- ~94% of students have jobs or studying further after graduation. LBU is very outstanding for job career advice
- #4 về cơ sở vật chất theo Whatuni Student Choice Awards 2022.
- #6 về STUDENT LIFE theo Whatuni Student Choice Awards 2022.
- LBU is ranked in the top UK Universities for subjects like Events & Hospitality, Design & Architecture, Marketing, Sports, Economics & Finance
9 – Do you know roughly how large the university is?
- Ví dụ: Leeds Beckett University – LBU
- The university was established in 1824 with 2 campuses: City Campus and Headingley Campus
- Over 11 iconic buildings for teaching & learning
- Over 28,000 students at LBU & over 4000 international students from 153 countries in the world
- ~ 3100 staff across schools & departments
- 11 schools (ở VN gọi là khoa) & over 300 courses (bậc đại học và thạc sỹ)
10 – Has any Agent supported you? Are they collect any fees? What is their address? Does their advice affect your final decision?
11 – Which other universities have you considered?
12 – What facilities are you expecting at the university?
- Ví dụ: Your answer should be based on what you demand. However, see below offers from LBU:
- Modern lecture theatre & classroom in brand new buildings (since 2020 & 2021)
- 200-seat cinema, performing theatre & other social spaces for community activities
- 24/7 library with more than 300,000 learning resources – 70% seats with hi-technology
- Equipment borrows free of charge: laptop, headphones, recorder, camera, etc
- Printing services
- Social & private learning space for individual/ group work
- Food court & coffee
- Gym facilities on both campuses
13 – Why did you choose this course and how does it relate to your previous study (A credible student needs to be able to discuss the course content and modules in more detail and explain how the skills they will learn in their course will help them prepare for their future career?)
14 – What is the relevance of the course to your future career path? (It is important that you are more specific about your future career plans, what position you would like to have, where you would like to work, and how this degree will help you achieve this.)
15 – Did you consider any other course?
16 – Which subject/ module will you study in this course?
17 – How will these courses/modules be assessed?
18 – How many credits are studied each year? And what is the total number of credits required for the degree?
19 – Do you know what level your course is at? (Look on CAS)
- Master: RQF level 7
- Undergraduate: RQF level 6
20 – What have you been doing since graduating from school/ University in Vietnam?
21 – How do you explain the gaps in your study/professional history (if there’s a gap)?
22 – Why have you decided to return to studying now?
23 – Have you considered what difficulties you may face following a gap and how can your experience and UK education help you overcome this?
24 – Have you found accommodation yet? Where is that place? How did you find it?
- YOU NEED TO ANSWER EXACTLY WHAT HAS BEEN PUT IN THE VISA APPLICATION
25 – Are you planning to stay in the UK on completion to study for a higher award?
26 – What is your expected salary upon your return to your home country?
- Around USD800 – 1000/month
27 – Do you understand the responsibilities of students entering the UK under a Student Visa (Tier 4)?
- Maximum hours of work: 20 hrs/ week
- Full attendance in class
- Obey all UK laws and regulations
28 – Do you have any agents to support you?
- YES (should be an agent with a reputation)
29 – Why did you use this agent and how did they assist you?
30 – How much did the agent charge you?
- It’s free of charge
31 – How do you know about the agent?
32 – What is your current occupation?
33 – Do you have relatives in the UK? NO
34 – Do you think your course is appropriate for someone at your age?
35 – How much is your course fee?
- Ví dụ
- Master: GBP16,000 – I have a scholarship of GBP…
- Undergraduate: GBP14,000 per year – I have a scholarship of GBP…
36 – Who is financing your studies?
37 – Are your parents/ financial sponsors willing to pay for your study?
38 – Why do they pay for your study?
39 – Where is your financial sponsor’s income from?
40 – How many people are dependent upon their income?
41 – Where have the funds in your account/ your financial sponsors come from?
42 – How long has the fund been in your account?
- NEEDS TO BE EXACTLY THE SAME AS A BANK STATEMENT
43 – Are the funds still there?
44 – Who paid for the visa application?
45 – Which financial evidence have you used to prove that you have enough money to cover your study & living in the UK?
- NEEDS TO BE EXACTLY WHAT DOCUMENTS HAVE BEEN SUBMITTED TO UKVI (Bank statement/ saving book/ household certificate, etc)
46 – How much have you paid upfront to the University?
47 – Do you know what your accommodation will cost in the UK?
- If you stay at university accommodation, look for the cost on the website/ booking reservation
- If you stay outside – and already have accommodation – mention your cost of renting
- If you stay outside – and haven’t found accommodation yet – refer to general information: around GBP450 – GBP600 bills included per person per month in Leeds
48 – Do you know how much your living expenses will be?
- Accommodation: around GBP450 – GBP600 bills included per person per month (or you can mention the rental fee if you already have accommodation)
- Food: GBP150 – GBP200 per month
- Others (phone, transport, etc): GBP100 per month
49 – Do you know whether you are entitled to work part-time in the UK?
- Yes, I do
50 – Do you know how many hours you are allowed to work?
- Maximum 20 hours/per week
51 – Do you know the likely hourly rate of pay?
52 – Have you looked into any extracurricular activities and/ or societies in which you would be interested in taking part?
53 – Does the university offer work experience opportunities that benefit your future plans?
54 – Can you tell us some top tourist destinations in Leeds?
- Áp dụng vào thành phố mà trường bạn đặt.
- Leeds Town Hall
- Leeds city museum
- Leeds Corn Exchange (local brands for fashions & stationaries)
- Leeds free water bus
- Royal Armouries museum
- Roundhay park
55 – How will you travel to the UK from your country?
56 – Are you traveling to the UK with anyone else? NO
Lưu ý rằng, đây chỉ là những câu hỏi thông thường. Trong một vài trường hợp, các câu hỏi có thể đa dạng hơn và tập trung vào những thông tin cá nhân cụ thể. Vậy nên, lời khuyên của KNT Education đối với các bạn sinh viên là hãy chủ động tập luyện tại nhà, suy nghĩ những câu hỏi có thể mình gặp phải và chuẩn bị những phương án trả lời của mình một cách tự tin nhất!
Với kinh nghiệm tư vấn du học từ năm 1998, KNT Education sẽ hỗ trợ các bạn du học Anh toàn diện. Liên hệ ngay KNT!
- Trụ sở chính: 451/36/36 Tô Hiến Thành, Phường 14, Quận 10, TP. Hồ Chí Minh – Điện thoại: 028 22 312 268
- VPĐD: C20 KQH Viện Nghiên Cứu Hạt Nhân, Đường Hùng Vương, Phường 11, TP. Đà Lạt – Điện thoại: 026 33 74 7271
- Hotline: 0913 614 654 – 0937 68 70 86
- Email: email@example.com
Tags: Du học Anh